Here at Heebs, our Stockers work together to provide the best customer service in town. We strive to provide a high energy, fun environment for our team as we know they will work diligently in this position. Stockers will stock shelves, organize displays, maintain a clean and safe environment, and provide our customers with a great experience including a great smile with every interaction!
A Stocker’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing premier customer service, including greeting, responding accurately to questions and providing a great experience including a smile to every customer, every time.
- Maintaining Heebs high standards for product quality, freshness, and sanitation.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Check product quality to ensure freshness; review “sell by” dates and take appropriate action.
- Label, stock, and inventory department merchandise.
- Ensure proper temperatures in cases and coolers are maintained.
- Follow all food safety, OSHA safety, weights & measures and any other regulatory agency requirements. Follow all Heebs company policies & guidelines.
- Assist with building displays.
- Assist with breaking down loads.
- Stock and maintain product levels.
- Adhere to Heebs personal hygiene policies.
- Make sure the sales floor is clean and tidy; no messes or spills.
- Follow First In First Out rotation when stocking.
- Assist in other duties as assigned.
The required qualifications are as follows:
- able to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service
- able to interpret, understand and follow instructions and solve problems
- able to lift up to 50 pounds
- able to work as a team with others
- able to be on your feet for long periods of times
- able to work in coolers & freezers
- able to remain physically busy throughout your shift
We believe in a cross functional staff to provide exceptional customer service. Our stockers may be trained to learn all functions of the business.