Receiving Clerk / Scan Coordinator
Here at Heebs, our Receiving Clerk/Scan Coordinator will work to provide the best customer service in town. We offer the freshest & highest quality products sold by our devoted team. We strive to provide a high energy, fun environment for our team as we know they will work diligently in this position. Our Receiving Clerk/Scan Coordinator will ensure accurate product inventory & vendor accountability upon delivery and provide our customers with accurate pricing and sales promotions!
A Receiving Clerk/Scan Coordinator responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for accurate receiving of all inbound goods.
- Operates various store computer systems.
- Checks all deliveries to invoices and ensures accuracy of items and cost.
- Enters all receiving invoices to back-office computer systems for inventory and payment purposes.
- Printing, displaying and maintaining accurate price tags and signs for all products in the store.
- Ensures all signage and pricing materials are consistent with advertised prices.
- Verifying ads, hanging current sale signs, and removing out-of-date sale signs. Ensuring signs match proper regulatory compliance.
- Must be able to work quickly & accurately.
- Must be able to understand and effectively use billing and accounting principles and processes.
- Must have excellent mathematical skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Assist with and train others on preparing store signage.
- Excellent housekeeping skills working clean in backroom and sales floor areas. Cleaning off old stickers, signage and keeping the new-store look at all times.
- Adhere to Heebs personal hygiene policies.
- Follow all Food Safety, OSHA Safety, USDA, Weights & Measures and any other regulatory agency requirements. Follow all Heebs company policies & guidelines.
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned.
The required qualifications are as follows:
- 18 years of age or older (to use sharp knives, ladders, or equipment.)
- able to deliver friendly, courteous, prompt customer service
- must have strong analytical and organizational skills
- able to interpret, understand and follow instructions and solve problems
- able to lift produce products up to 50 pounds.
- able to work as a team with others at all times
- able to be on your feet for long periods of times
- able to work crouching, kneeling and squatting.
- able to remain physically busy throughout your shift
We believe in a cross functional staff to provide exceptional customer service. Our produce clerks may be trained to learn all functions of the business.